The wide array of medical products in our company is itself an ongoing challenge. It also provides a profound pool of experience which we share with our clients through contract manufacturing.
The diversity of facilities required for our international activities with our own products forms the basis of our competency in high-variant contract manufacturing. Thus, the reliability, quality as well as the competence of developing and producing a brand new product in a chosen country are our key strengths.
By Full Service is meant all-inclusive services towards product fulfillment from one and the same source. Complete and Competent. All available pharmaceutical forms and packaging elements are supplied quickly, reliably and without complications.
A medical active ingredient is not (yet) a medicine. The ingredient must be prepared with the appropriate supporting elements as tablets, as a liquid, as a creme or as a deposit medicinal product for the patient’s use.
- Emulsions & Gels
- Carbonate tablets
- Sterile Products
- Laminate tubes
- Sterile Blisters
- Tablets & Sugar coated tablets
- rotary tablet press
Final packaging is realized along EU guidelines with all necessary control measures and documentation.
- Glass bottles and Plastic bottles
- Aluminium tubes and Laminate tubes
- Sterile laminate tubes
- Plastic Syringes
- Tablet bottles
- Polypropylene tubes
- Polyethylene tubes
- Sterile blisters
- Plastic blisters for suppositories
- Sterile gels, lubricants (steam sterilization)
- Plant extracts (Valerian, Artichoke...)
- Medicinal activated carbon tablets
- Partial productions possible: i.e. bulk production, filling or final packaging only
- Sales-oriented displays
- Full Service including order-related purchasing of API's, raw and packaging materials
- GMP certificate
- Certified QM system
- Notified Body: DEKRA Certification GmbH, Stuttgart