sterile gel in a accordion syringe
Areas of application
Cathejell Lidocaine - anaesthetizing gel is a catheter lubrification with local anaesthetic effect for instillation into the urethra before catheterization,
- Pain relief through anaesthetic effect
- Cathejell contains as medically effective ingredient Lidocaine hydrochloride
- Onset of action after 5 minutes following the instillation of the gel
- The patient is relaxed and iatrogenic injuries due to spasticity or unquiet are minimalized
- Especially suitable for Catheterisation, Probing, Endoscopy and Cystoscopy
- Cathejell Applicator for use in Gynaecology and Proctology is available
20mg Lidocaine hydrochloride
only available on prescription | available only in pharmacies
Additional details about our products as well as information on our products which require a physician’s precription are reserved for professionals. To obtain such information, please log on.
For further information on safe use, precautions, interactions and undesirable effects please refer to the instructions for use or to a medical doctor or a pharmacist.