Cathejell Lidocaine C - anaesthetizing gel
sterile gel in accordion syringe
Areas of application
Cathejell Lidocaine C is a catheter lubricant with local anaesthetic and disinfectant effect for instillation into the urethra prior insertion of a catheter or other medical instrument
- Pain relief through anaesthetic effect
- Cathejell contains as medically effective ingredient Lidocaine and Chlorhexidine
- Onset of action after 5 minutes following the instillation of the gel
- The patient is relaxed and iatrogenic injuries due to spasticity or unquiet are minimalized
- Antiseptic effect due to Chlorhexidine
- Especially suitable for Catheterisation, Probing, Endoscopy and Cystoscopy
- Cathejell Applicator for use in Gynaecology and Proctology is available
1 g gel contains 20 mg of Lidocaine Hydrochloride and 0.5 mg of Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride.
only available on prescription | available only in pharmacies
Additional details about our products as well as information on our products which require a physician’s precription are reserved for professionals. To obtain such information, please log on.
For further information on safe use, precautions, interactions and undesirable effects please refer to the instructions for use or to a medical doctor or a pharmacist.