Areas of application
For instillation into urinary tracts following surgical intervention
Uromont inhibits inflammation, with a local anaesthetic effect and germ-killing, i.e. disinfectant, effect, thereby reducing inflammations and relieving pains following operations with surgical instruments, e.g. catheter, endoscopy, in the urinary tracts.
- contributes to healing wounds
- relieves pains
- helps prevent complications
only available on prescription | available only in pharmacies
To view this video, please activate the
"Social Content" category in the privacy settings.
Opening and instillation of Uromont Emulsion
The special design of the accordion syringe permits opening and soft installation with one hand.
1. Open blister pack by peeling back the paper
2. Remove the tip by a short sharp ‘tap’
downwards onto sterile field
3. Squeeze out one drop of gel with gentle pressure
4. Insert the applicator nozzle into the meatus
and instill slowly
5. Empty the accordion syringe completely
and remove it
6. Insertion of the catheter
For further information on safe use, precautions, interactions and undesirable effects please refer to the instructions for use or to a medical doctor or a pharmacist. The product information is referring to the current Austrian approval.