Aanaesthetic lubricant for use on mucous membranes for medical instruments
anaesthetic lubricant for use on mucous membranes for medical instruments
Areas of application
Cathejell Lidocaine – anaesthetizing gel is a catheter lubrification with local anaesthetic effect for instillation into the urethra before catheterization,
only available on prescription | available only in pharmacies
20mg Lidocaine hydrochloride
Opening and instillation of Cathejell Lidocaine
The special design of the accordion syringe permits opening and soft installation with one hand.
- Open blister pack by peeling back the paper
- Remove the tip by a short sharp ‘tap’
- downwards onto sterile field
- Squeeze out one drop of gel with gentle pressure
- Insert the applicator nozzle into the meatus and instill slowly
- Empty the accordion syringe completely and remove it
- Insertion of the catheter
For further information on safe use, precautions, interactions and undesirable effects please refer to the instructions for use or to a medical doctor or a pharmacist. The product information is referring to the current Austrian approval.