Areas of application
Cathejell Mono is a catheter lubricant for instillation into the urethra prior insertion of a catheter or other medical instrument
- Cathejell Mono contains no medically effective ingredient
- The patient is relaxed and iatrogenic injuries due to spasticity or unquiet are minimalized
- Especially suitable for Catheterisation, Probing, Endoscopy, Cystoscopy and Tracheal intubation under anaestesia
- Cathejell Applicator for use in Gynaecology and Proctology is available
only available on prescription
To view this video, please activate the
"Social Content" category in the privacy settings.
Opening and instillation of Cathejell Mono
The special design of the accordion syringe permits opening and soft installation with one hand.
1. Open blister pack by peeling back the paper
2. Remove the tip by a short sharp ‘tap’
downwards onto sterile field
3. Squeeze out one drop of gel with gentle pressure
4. Insert the applicator nozzle into the meatus
and instill slowly
5. Empty the accordion syringe completely
and remove it
6. Insertion of the catheter
For further information on safe use, precautions, interactions and undesirable effects please refer to the instructions for use or to a medical doctor or a pharmacist. The product information is referring to the current Austrian approval.